orbelia

Orbelia Via Aristotelis Chardonnay (BARREL FERMENTED)

SFr. 21.30 SFr. 23.80

orbelia

Orbelia Via Aristotelis Chardonnay (BARREL FERMENTED)

SFr. 21.30 SFr. 23.80
Order:
Variant:
  • Description

Alcohol: 14 % vol., Vintage 2018

70% of the wine has matured in new French Barrels, the rest 30% - in second filling 225l Oaks.

Color: Beautiful golden color with pale greenish wreaths

Aroma: Attractive and juicy pineapple and banana with notes of butter with caramel, apricot and coconut jam.

Taste: Soft, tight, rounded and smooth body with a coconut feel in the finish

Serving temperature: 10-12 ° C

Suitable food: Cheese, Pasta, Risotto, Chicken dishes, Fish dishes